My Worst Gardening Mistake (Yup, That Hurt!)

My Worst Gardening Mistake (Yup, That Hurt!)

Who knew that parsnips could be so dangerous?

That’s right, these burning red blisters that appeared on Laurie’s arms are the product of parsnip sap. They didn’t appear on her skin until a couple of days after exposure…but she’s here to share her story and prevent others from experiencing the same pain. She even includes a homemade recipe for a comfrey and lavender salve!

To find out how you can avoid this horrible gardening mistake, visit commonsensehome.com here…

My Worst Gardening Mistake (Yup, That Hurt!)

Speak Your Mind